How is the week going for everyone?
I haven't been totally absent from the blog world (I somehow still find time to comment sometimes... haha) but I've been negligent with my blog posts. FOTD is kind of out of the question since I don't have time to take a picture in the morning and most times the makeup has faded a bit by the time I come home. But I'll try one day!! :)
Product Review: Etude House 02 White Mask Sheet
So this post will cover a review on the Etude House O2 White Mask Sheet. I got this mask from Millie (Miu Miu) in a love pack back in July in return for some hair care things I sent her. I read somewhere that this mask is not actually a store product and is only offered as a free sample with purchase. The real product is called Etude House 02 White Mask and it comes in a big tub. You can read full reviews on the original product here at Ning*Star and Amynaree.
I didn't know what to think of this product when I first looked at it. I wasn't sure whether it was supposed to make my face "breathe" better or whiten it. Then I just guessed that it would be a whitening mask, after all, the WHITE is rather capitalized. Also I'm not able to read Korean so I didn't know what its main features were.
Scary Mask Pic:
- Whitened my face! A lot! Noticeable difference. I had uneven skin tone because I had gone scuba diving and got a weird uneven tan on my face... This mask improved the overall appearance of my skin tone
- Very soft and velvety mask material -- definitely not cheap material. It was thick, moist, and fit very well to my face.
- Scent was not overpowering and pleasant soapy/flowery perfume scent
- Liquid smoothed my skin and did not leave a sticky residue
- Slight tingly feeling when applied on my face
- This product is not sold in stores (I believe). Comes only in a tub, which is the original product. I received this as a gift and I read on some other blog that it was only offered as a GWP or something. However original tub product is available on Etude House USA website.
- It was scented -- I like unscented products. Sometimes I get scared that perfumes will irritate my skin but this scent was neither powerful or irritating! :)
My skin is glowing!!! :) I like to use masks at least once a week or so. I used this one last week and prepared photos for a blog entry but didn't get to do a post last week. I wish this product was sold in stores because I really like it. Some people said that the original product that comes in the tub is not as pleasant smelling - like somehow chemical smelling? Not really sure... But now I want to get my hands on the tub product since I like this one so much. I have one more of this mask that I got from Millie so I'm going to save it when I really need it.
5/5 - hope to purchase in tub form
Hopefully this week I will be able to update again. During the weekend it is harder to update nowadays because of my part time job. I can't even wear nail polish... T_T So what I do is I apply polish either on Sunday night after I finish my job or Monday and then remove on Saturday night. Other than that I'm busy with school work and college applications (ugh my god. Help me! lol!)
Hope the review was helpful and the next review should be the Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick! :) Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them for you.