Thursday, April 9, 2009

Traveling Haul

PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG SALE - I'll be posting up some clothing too so look out for it. If you have any questions, email me at ixheartbear@gmail.com All rules are posted in the sale post.

I'm back from my college touring trip! I'm so exhausted... we drove about four hours but luckily I stopped by the Clinton Crossing Outlet in Connecticut before going home.
I saw five colleges in the Amherst area: Amherst College, Hampshire, Mt. Holyoke, Smith, and UMass Amherst. I only really like Amherst though (Smith/Mt. Holyoke were nice but they are girl schools--not interested.. hehe)

In the Boston area I toured Boston College and just looked at Boston Univ., Northeastern, and Harvard (haha yeah right... like I would get in there). Really liked Boston College! Hope I can get in.. :)

The Courtyard Marriot hotel gave me this for free in Amherst... It was a bad makeup remover sheet (smelly... T_T).



Before I went into Boston, I stopped by Natick Mall in Natick, MA on Tuesday. It was such a nice mall but I didn't find much to buy (which is good). I stopped by Abercrombie&Fitch's new lingerie store called Gilly Hicks. The only thing that was impressive was their massive bra "library". Bought some sale items (yes.. I'm trying not to buy many things but obviously I've failed).

Yesterday while I was making my way over to BU, I saw a Shu Uemura store on Newbury St. I wasn't planning to get anything but they had the mini cleansing oils... I will see how they are. The mini set includes the White Recovery EX+, Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O, and High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh. Has anybody ever tried these and how are they?


Today I went over to Clinton Crossing Outlet and went into CCO for the first time! Thank you Steph (DSK) for recommending the store to me! I've been looking for a brush set for a really long time and finally got a nice one. I got the MAC Colour Form one and it has brushes: 168, 187, 212, and 275. It was about $35, not bad for MAC mini brushes. I wanted to get some other stuff but I resisted. My mom got a Studio Fix powder foundation to replace her old one..


In Amherst I went into Marshall's because there was nothing to do and I usually find interesting stuff there... I found the Korres Watermelon Body Scrub! It was only $4.99 which is a great deal :) I was going to purchase the Quine Body Butter also by Korres but decided not to because I have too many body lotions at home. The Watermelon Body Scrub was really nice, I used it right away. The first thing I noticed was that my skin became brighter and color changed a little. My skin was not as flaky and it became smooth~ I really like this body scrub! You should go over to Marshalls or TJ Maxx NOW because they have many different Korres products on sale (body milk, body butter, body wash, body scrub, etc.)

5 comments:

Aradani said...

i bought the same brush set back in march but in green. lol yet another thing we bought near the same time! I love the duo fiber brush the most.

-Yu- said...

I always wanted to try Shu Uemura cleansers. I heard they were pretty decent.
I wish to hear more about them soon. :d

It is always hard to fight those urges to buy!

fuzkittie said...

Nice hauls! I look forward to your review of the Shu Whitening oil. That body scrub is love!

Yumeko said...

whee nice buying

do share how that oil is

Coco said...

I bought a set of Lancome's brush during their promotion time,pretty nice.