Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update from Japan!

It's been forever since I've last updated! I can't believe that I am finally in Japan, I arrived on July 7th (Japanese time) and got on the Narita Express train to Shinjuku, then transfered over to Chuo line for my grandfather's home.

I haven't actually really bought anything so I have no haul pics! I actually don't even have normal pics... Sorry! Just arrived, still trying to get over the jet lag. I am going out to Nakano today for some 100 yen shopping at Daiso, hopefully I can take some pics later and upload them to show hehe.

Anyway just wanted to let everyone know that I am safe and sound in Tokyo! The weather is not so great, humid and raining all week, but that's ok. Hope to update later tonight.

11 comments:

eki said...

ohh how i miss 100 yen daiso!! waa have FUN!! ^0^

Author said...

happy trip n haave fun..:)

Bijin Blair said...

have funnn!!!

Edna said...

Glad you're having a fun trip! Are you meeting up with Mona?

Jamilla Camel said...

How fun! Too bad Mona is already off to Shangahai...

Looking forward to hauls and pics!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hi Mika! Looking forward to your haul and vacation pics :)

P.S I miss Daiso! You are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

OMG! You're in Tokyo already! *excited* Have a great time! I'm glad to see you're safe and sound :3

Tracy said...

Have fun! Will await for ur updates...

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see pictures of your adventures!!

fuzkittie said...

Yay have fun!!

Coco said...

My love,have fun,my mum is gonna come over visit sometime=)