How time flies so fast...
Today I will do another mask review (I've been really into masks lately).
Product Review: My Beauty Diary Provence Lavender Mask
Out of the Package: Folded
On my face!
- Very soft and thick fabric! Not cheap material. Packaging is cute and compact too.
- Non sticky liquid, absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave sticky residue
- Relatively cheap (but I received this from a friend. Thanks Penny!) Sold on Sasa, etc.
- Left my face very cool, soft and moist. Left it on for 25-30 minutes
- I hate artificial Lavender smells but this one didn't smell bad at all!! Smelled mild too :)
- Stung a tiny bit after the mask started drying in the end of 30 minutes
- The shape of the mask doesn't perfectly fit my face so I often have to fold over the sides
5/5 - Can't wait to get more!
Lookbook of Last Week
I'm very grunge these days. Plaid shirts, leather jackets, studded and embellished accessories, skinny jeans, converse, beat-up sneakers. Maybe it's a phase or just my style in general?
Leather Jacket: Zara
Long sleeve Tee: Zipia :)
Jeans: Hudson Jeans
Flats: Dolce Vita
Close up of Zipia shirt
It's a baby with a red lightning bolt... haha
Dolce Vita studded flats!!! They were on sale on Freepeople.com for $49.95 :D
The only bad thing... they are those bendy flats so they hurt a little when I walk (esp. ankle and toe area)
My mickey/skull sweater :) Look up literary theory of Deconstruction that explains the duality.
Sweater: Disney Vintage
Flats: Dolce Vita
Will try to update more outfit posts since I'm being very lazy with makeup... Also the jeans, long sleeve tee, and plaid shirt were all of my purchases from Zipia. Small I know! But I shared the order with other people so that's a good enough amount for the first time.
Hope to update again later this week if I get the chance! Thank you for new followers and old, I've reached 250+! :)